10. Zhu MM, Xu XT, Nie F, Tong JL, Xiao SD, Ran ZH. Comparison of immunochemical and guaiac-based fecal occult blood test in screening and surveillance for advanced colorectal neoplasms: A meta-analysis. J Dig Dis 2010; 11(3):148-60.
11. Van Rossum LG, van Rijn AF, Laheij RJ, van Oijen MG, Fockens P, van Krieken HH, et al. Random Comparison of Guaiac and Immunochemical Fecal Occult Blood Tests for Colorectal Cancer in a Screening Population. Gastroenterology 2008; 135(1):82-90.
12. Hol L, Wilschut JA, Van Ballegooijen M, van Vuuren AJ, Van Der Valk H, Reijerink JCIY, et al. Screening for colorectal cancer: Random comparison of guaiac and immunochemical faecal occult blood testing at different cut-off levels. Br J Cancer 2009; 100(7):1103-10.
13. Park DI, Ryu S, Kim YH, Lee SH, Lee CK, Eun CS, et al. Comparison of guaiac-based and quantitative immunochemical fecal occult blood testing in a population at average risk undergoing colorectal cancer screening. Am J Gastroenterol 2010; 105(9):2017-25.
14. Allison JE, Sakoda LC, Levin TR, Tucker JP, Tekawa IS, Cuff T, et al. Screening for colorectal neoplasms with new fecal occult blood tests: update on performance characteristics. J Natl Cancer Inst 2007; 99(19):1462-70.
15. Rabeneck L, Rumble RB, Thompson F, Mills M, Oleschuk C, Whibley A, et al. Fecal immunochemical tests compared with guaiac fecal occult blood tests for population-based colorectal cancer screening. Can J Gastroenterol 2012; 26(3):131-47.
16. Fecal occult blood test for colorectal cancer screening: an evidence-based analysis. Ont Heal Technol Assess Ser. 2009; 9(10):1-40.
17. Burch JA, Soares-Weiser K, St John DJB, Duffy S, Smith S, Kleijnen J, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of faecal occult blood tests used in screening for colorectal cancer: A systematic review. J Med Screen 2007; 14(3):132-7.
18. Fecal immunochemical tests for colorectal cancer screening: a systematic review of accuracy and compliance. CADTH Technol Overv 2010; 1(3):e0117.
19. Faivre J, Dancourt V, Denis B, Dorval E, Piette C, Perrin P, et al. Comparison between a guaiac and three immunochemical faecal occult blood tests in screening for colorectal cancer. Eur J Cancer 2012; 48(16):2969-76.
20. Raginel T, Puvinel J, Ferrand O, Bouvier V, Levillain R, Ruiz A, et al. A Population-based Comparison of Immunochemical Fecal Occult Blood Tests for Colorectal Cancer Screening. Gastroenterology 2013; 144: 918-925.
21. Wong CKW, Fedorak RN, Prosser CI, Stewart ME, Van Zanten SV, Sadowski DC. The sensitivity and specificity of guaiac and immunochemical fecal occult blood tests for the detection of advanced colonic adenomas and cancer. Int J Colorectal Dis 2012; 27 (12):1657-64.